TX12 Mark II Radio Controller
600,00 zł z VAT
Many years ago, RadioMaster set out to create the very best compact radio in its class. The TX12 has become the go-to product for pilots who seek a powerful, dependable, and endlessly upgradable open-source radio in a small form factor.
Working with the R/C community and open-source partners, RadioMaster proudly presents the TX12 MKII, a class-leading compact radio, with updated ergonomics, hardware, and software.
Click to know more about the TX12 series: RadioMaster TX12 and TX12 Mark II Radio Comparison Chart.
- Added internal ExpressLRS module support
- Updated main board design from STM32F207 to STM32F407
- Improved USB-C QC 3.0 Charging
- Precision hall-effect gimbals as standard
- EdgeTX operating system installed from the factory
- Updated rear case with comfortable grips
- Improved S1 / S2 slider grip
- SD Card included
- Provide M1 and M2 modes
- Item: TX12 Mark II Radio
- Size: 170*159*108mm
- Weight: 363g
- Frequency: 2.400GHZ-2.480GHZ
- RF Chip: ExpressLRS (ELRS) / CC2500
- Working Current: 320mA@8.4V (ELRS) / 180mA@8.4V (CC2500)
- Voltage Range: 6.6-8.4v DC
- Radio Firmware: EdgeTX (Transmitter) / ExpressLRS (RF module) / MPM (RF module)
- Channels: Up to 16 (depending on the receiver)
- Display: 128*64 Monochrome LCD display
- Gimbal: High precision hall gimbals
- External module: JR/FrSKY/Crossfire compatible
- Upgrade Method: USB/SD card & EdgeTX Buddy online or EdgeTX Companion PC software
- USB Charging: QC3 USB-C
- SD Card: Included
EdgeTX Operating System
Preinstalled with EdgeTX, the RadioMaster TX12 MKII has cutting-edge software that is constantly evolving and improving. RadioMaster works closely with the EdgeTX team to develop features and optimize the user experience. We will continue to contribute and support projects like EdgeTX, ensuring the concepts of open standards are carried forward.
Updated MCU STM32F407
We have upgraded the main processor from STM32F207 to STM32F407.
FCC Version and EU LBT Version are Available
Currently, we provide the standard FCC version and the EU LBT version. Please check the supported protocols below.
Standard FCC Version
- CC2500 (FCC) Version supports all CC2500 protocols
- ELRS (FCC) is pre-installed witn ExpressLRS ISM FW (Max power is hardware dependant)
EU LBT Version
- CC2500 LBT Version (Europe) is limited to LBT compliant protocols FrSKY X/X2 LBT & HoTT LBT
- ELRS LBT (Europe) Version is pre-installed with ExpressLRS CE EU domain LBT FW (Limited to 100mw power output)
New Hall Gimbals
With Hall Gimbals, the same chipset as the AG01, optimized hall sensor circuitry, improves center point positioning and temperature stability.
Support USB Simulator
Improved USB-C QC 3.0 Charging
Big Battery Bay
Allows for dual 18650 or dual 21700 Li-ion cells, or 2S Lipo up to 74×60×22mm.
Expresslrs BLE JOYSTICK MODE
Allows for Bluetooth connection to PCs, tablets and phones with BLUETOOTH function to play simulators and games.
* ELRS version only.
- RP1 ExpressLRS 2.4ghz Nano Receiver
- RP2 ExpressLRS 2.4ghz Nano Receiver
- UFL 2.4Ghz T Antenna 65mm/95mm
- 18650 Battery 2500mAh 3.7V (2pcs)
- 21700 5000mAh Battery
- AG01 MINI CNC Hall Gimbals
- Sticky360 Mini Gimbal Stick Ends
- 1 * TX12 Mark II Radio Controller
- 1 * Antenna
- 1 * USB-C Cable
- 1 * Quick Start Guide
- 1 * Sticker